I decided to launch a new weekly post. I probably won't post every week but I'll try my best. In these posts, I will be posting videos, pictures, TV shows, movies or music that I remember from my childhood. Today's Flashback Friday... THE BACKSTREET BOYS!
I've been a fan since I was around 7 years old and last year, I got a chance to attend their This Is Us concert. It was AMAZING. I also got a chance to meet, talk and hug Nick Carter during his directorial debut which was surreal. Brian was always my favourite but I did have a soft spot for Nick. It's so hard just picking one song from them because they're all so amazing!!
And a photo from the concert in Toronto 2010:
ABOUTME
Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay
Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this! Please Visit:
ReplyDeletebrazilian hair extensions
tape in extensions
i tip hair extensions
I truly appreciate this article post.Much thanks again. slot online
ReplyDeletewow, awesome post.Really thank you! bandar slot gacor
ReplyDeleteMajor thankies for the post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing. situs slot
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy the post.Much thanks again. Fantastic. iosbet
ReplyDeleteThis is one awesome blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Great. rtp slot online
ReplyDelete