LATTE&STILETTOS


Flashback Fridays: Backstreet Boys!



I decided to launch a new weekly post. I probably won't post every week but I'll try my best. In these posts, I will be posting videos, pictures, TV shows, movies or music that I remember from my childhood. Today's Flashback Friday... THE BACKSTREET BOYS!

I've been a fan since I was around 7 years old and last year, I got a chance to attend their This Is Us concert. It was AMAZING. I also got a chance to meet, talk and hug Nick Carter during his directorial debut which was surreal. Brian was always my favourite but I did have a soft spot for Nick. It's so hard just picking one song from them because they're all so amazing!!



And a photo from the concert in Toronto 2010:

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments: