LATTE&STILETTOS


Starbucks: Frappuccinos

*


I decided I would try different frapps when I was in China and Thailand. Starbucks was practically our second home. I tried almost all of them, I think. Anyway, here are my thoughts on them complete with photos!

* All photos in this post were taken by me. Please only repost with credit and link, thank you.



Green Tea Frapp

Being Canadian, I have always gone to Tim Hortons (well, I still do) and I really didn't know what to order at Starbucks. A few friends overseas suggested this and I have always gotten this. I just love it. I don't know how else to describe it.

Mocha Frapp

I decided to try this after seeing someone else order it. Yepp, I'm THAT kind of person. I wasn't totally in love with it but was enjoyable to drink at the moment.

Mango Passion Fruit Frapp

I'm unsure if this is available in Canada because I ordered it in Shanghai, but eh, if I were you I'd skip over this one. It tastes like any other mango smoothie. If you're at Starbucks, I'd order something you wouldn't be able to drink anywhere else.

Caramel Frapp

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of caramel. I don't hate it but I don't love it either so I was hesitant to try this even though everyone loves it. Really, I fell in love after the first sip. I like that in the last bit of whipped cream, you can still taste the caramel. I actually finished the whole thing top to bottom. YUM!

Java Chip Frapp

Three words. Chocolate chip cookie. It's just like eating one. It's becoming one of my favourites to order. Definitely recommend to try if you haven't!

Coffee Frapp

I have a coffee addiction so naturally, this is another one of my favourite frapps. If you love coffee like I do, you'll love this drink. If the weather is hot, ORDER THIS. Dammit, I want one now.

So that's my Starbucks Frapp post! I'm sure there are a few others I haven't tried. What's your favourite frappuccino? And if you don't like frappuccinos then... GET OUTTTTTTTT. Okay, I'm joking. You can stay but you missing out, girl.

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment