LATTE&STILETTOS


Girly Review: Friends With Benefits (2011)



From IMDb: While trying to avoid the clichés of Hollywood romantic comedies, Dylan and Jamie soon discover however that adding the act of sex to their friendship does lead to complications.

SPOILER ALERT!


I have been DYING to see this movie but none of my friends were as enthusiastic as me so I just never saw it when it came out. However, I finally watched it and I love it.

First of all, Mila is the girl you wouldn't your boyfriend to ever meet because she is super hot and doesn't know it. And Justin, do I have to say his body is bangin'? Basically, they chose the right people to play the main roles.

Of course, like all romantic comedies, the two fall in love in the end, but hey, I'm okay with that! I may speak for all the men when I'm saying this. The sex scenes.

Usually, the most laughter I'd get from a romantic comedy is maybe a silent ha. This movie is different though, Justin and Mila are both great in comedy and they made me laugh throughout the film.

Besides the sex scenes, there's another emotional side of things with Jamie and her mom and Dylan and his dad so it wasn't JUST about the relationship and sex between Dylan and Jamie. There was a good balance between all the relationships in the movie.

Love, love, love this movie. The soundtrack is also worth a listen! I don't know what else to tell you but for you to watch it!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment