LATTE&STILETTOS


Review: RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4



I decided to tune in on RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4. I have a lot of respect for drag queens and I'm just very intrigued in the culture. They're fabulous and it's definitely not easy putting on tons of makeup, choreographing fierce dance routines and lipsyncing. ANYWAY, I'm going to be talking about my favourite queens and least favourite ones all under the link. Click to read more :)

SPOILER ALERT If you have not watched up to episode 10, then don't click the link.



My favourite queen is none other than Phi Phi O'Hara and Kenya Michaels. They are more gorgeous than some real women I've seen! Oh my god. I absolutely love Kenya. She's tiny but her wild and fun personality really makes up for it. She's fierce!

Kenya Michaels


Phi Phi O'Hara just has a very fun personality and I would love to be besties with her. I just can't get over how gorgeous he is out of drag! Best of both worlds? I do agree if she toned down the makeup, she would be even more beautiful.

Phi Phi O'Hara


Honourable mention - Chad Michaels. I think the Cher thing gets boring and repetitive. However, she's been pretty consistent throughout the competition and she does deserve to win. If Chad or Phi Phi wins, I'll be happy. I also love the fact that Phi Phi and Kenya are sisters~ so cute!

I didn't think Willam was too bad other than his cockyass attitude. I'm still really curious as to why he was eliminated though. One person I can't stand - maybe because he's enemies with my favourite queen - Sharon Needles. The scary getup is just not my thing and I think he's repulsing out of drag, sorry. He's not that funny either. Really just don't understand why people like him. His ass needs to get eliminated.

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment