LATTE&STILETTOS


Music Mondays: "拆了我 扔了我 把我丟到世界的盡頭"



I missed Music Monday again. Maybe it's the Monday blues. Anyway, currently watching the Taiwanese version of "Absolute Boyfriend" which is ending on July 1st. Awaiting the final episode so I can write a review on it. I am absolutely in love with the show and the OST. It has also made me fall in love with Jiro Wang who is actually 30... WHAT. He looks like he's still 19!



If you are also watching the show, listen carefully to the song's lyrics. It really reflects the character Jiro Wang plays, Night.

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment