LATTE&STILETTOS


A world where heterophobia exists.




While I may not know what it is like, this short film gives us some insight. In this short film, being homosexual is normal and being heterosexual is frowned upon. A completely reversed viewpoint from our world. This is an incredible video with a powerful message. I consider myself to be a straight ally to the LGBT community and I never really thought of things this way. This short is incredibly and I strongly suggest everyone to watch it. It may change your mind about a lot of things.

Love is love.

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment