LATTE&STILETTOS


Michael Jackson's Alleged Son - Brandon Howard


Let me just start off by saying I'm a huge MJ fan and any time this kind of news comes up - I immediately brush it off and ignore. MJ was a HUGE celebrity and when people can get a chance to make money off of him - they do and will. It is what it is. BUT, I have seen Brandon's photos and heard him sing and there is just no way he's not his son. I'm just saddened that it seems like they never met nor were they in each other's lives. I am also just mind fucked that his mother is allegedly Billie. See below for the lyrics:

Billie Jean Is Not My Lover
She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One
But The Kid Is Not My Son
She Says I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son


Right?! Um. What's going on, guys.

Don't be alarmed but .... this isn't MJ.


Okay for reals, he's a babe


THAT POSE THO?


Okay I'm done. Enjoy this beautiful pic of MJ as a conclusion. There is no way he's not MJ's son. That is all.


One last thing. His original music. Sounds like. Something MJ. Would. Write. FOR REALS DOE.

What are your thoughts?

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment