LATTE&STILETTOS


Music Mondays: "You know that you came and you changed my world"


Photo by chiarashine


Oldie but goodie. There was so much hype around Michael because he had just passed away but he deserves more than that. He needs to be appreciated everyday because he truly changed the music industry and inspired a line of talented artists. I decided to feature one of my favourite songs by him (although really, I love 'em all!) I'm sure everyone has heard this song at least once in their life, enjoy!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. I'm still not over his death. So sad. Such a loss. You are absolutely right; he need to be honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Carina the Blogarina I'm the same. I miss him but I know his legacy will continue on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea- I think I'm going to incorporate my idea of (LFOL) with this. :) And I couldn't agree with you more about MJ. It's still hard to believe he's gone- his music will continue to live forever though.. no one can deny his talent and feel good music like that.

    great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Destiny Thank you! I agree with everything you said. He was both an amazing person and entertainer.

    ReplyDelete