LATTE&STILETTOS


Music Mondays: "We went streaking in the park. Skinny dipping in the dark"


Photo by chiarashine


The music video just came out last night and honestly, I love the song and the video. Katy Perry may not be the best singer, but she has such a bubbly personality and always comes out with such fun songs to dance to. I liked the cute nerdy girl and guy falling in love storyline. More music videos need to be like this one! A music video, by definition of Michael Jackson, is supposed to have a storyline. What is with all the half naked women dancing around cars? Have some class, please.

As with Rebecca Black, I'm cool with it. As long as she doesn't sing. Anyway, without further ado, here is the music video!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment