LATTE&STILETTOS


Music Mondays: "Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper"


Photo by chiarashine


Demi Lovato just came out with her new single "Skyscraper" and it took me a few listens to really fall in love with it. I feel like this is her "The Climb" It's really inspirational after knowing what she went through (yes, I understand she isn't completely innocent and she has made some mistakes). The music video is quite boring to be honest, but she looks gorgeous and most importantly, healthy. Enjoy!

PS, did anyone think of "A Year Without Rain" when they saw the video?

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment