LATTE&STILETTOS


Review: Maybelline Express Finish (Go Go Green)



Price: $5.99 (bought at Shoppers Drug Mart)

I don't even know where to begin except, boy was I disappointed. I love Maybelline products but stick to your OPI, China Glaze, Essie, etc for your nail polish needs. Read more for my review!




Unfortunately, I have no pictures to show you of my horrid nails because honestly, it was ugly. I had to take it off right away and redo my nails with OPI. I was at Shoppers Drug Mart when I spontaneously decided to get this. I kept seeing it and I've been obsessed with doing my nails so I grabbed it. The formula is so thin that you have to put multiple of layers to become a solid colour. And once you've had "enough" layers, it starts to look like a piece of goo. The brush sucked and no, I don't think it really dries in 50 seconds but so what if it did? You'd still have to pile on the layers and waste more time. Trust me girls, get Sally Hansen's Insta-dri. WAY BETTER! And they're on sale this week at Shoppers, so go shop!!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment