LATTE&STILETTOS


Music Mondays: "You go talk to your friends talk to my friend talk to me. But we are never ever ever getting back together"


So it's sort of still Monday. Sort of. But anyway, Taylor Swift just released her new single from her new album "Red" that comes out on October 22nd, I believe. This song is called "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" Before listening to the song, I read comments like "lulz what kind of name is that" "disappointing, Taylor" but um, what are you guys talking about??? I love the song! Very catchy, jam-worthy song and just one of those songs that has a "fuck you" attitude but still makes you wanna dance and sing along to it. Love it, you go Taylor!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment