LATTE&STILETTOS


Topbox: October Samples!

I have been on Topbox's waiting list all throughout summer and I finally got my first topbox this month. I'm incredibly late, sorry! Anyway, I also just received news that Michelle Phan's IPSY is coming to Canada. However, they cost $14.95 per month ($10 shipping and taxes) vs. Topbox's new price $13.56 (they raised their topboxes to $12 per month). I will be sticking to Topbox for a little while more since I have only gotten one set of samples from them. I will probably only switch over if I see that IPSY has better samples. Thoughts?

Anyway, here's what I got in my October topbox!

Loooooved the cylinder packaging. It's sitting on my night stand as decoration and it looks so nice with my wall!




Endocare: Ampoules + Tensage Radiance Contour



MaskerAide: Hydrating Facial Masks*



Stila: Eyeshadow Palette



Vasanti Cosmetics: BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator*



*These two products are the only ones I've tried. I LOOOOVED the facial mask. I wish I had more than that one. It feels so refreshing on your face and it was much needed after 3 weeks of non-stop school activities! As for the face rejuvenator, I've only used it a few times and I can't tell if it's doing much to my face yet.

My sister tried the Stila eyeshadow palette and she seemed to like it. I can't say anything else about it since we only briefly talked about it. She was looking for some new eyeshadow colours to try it and it was just what she was looking for.

This is my first cosmetic subscription package so everything is just amazing to me right now. I'm looking forward to receiving more!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment