LATTE&STILETTOS


Current Obsession #2

As a newish fan to Kpop, I have heard of BoA many times (I would very well be living under a rock if I didn't, actually lol) but never actually sat down and listened to her songs. I checked out the Kpop charts and her new single "Only One" was on there so I decided to give it a try. I. Fell. In. Love. I prefer the dance version of the MV more than the drama one. She is a REALLY good dancer, god... I'm jealous!



Such a pretty song and video :) PS, I have started watching Panda and Hedgedog. Seriously the only reason I'm watching it is Donghae, but I also recognized main female is the girl from Playful Kiss so I'm pretty happy about that! Review will be up as soon as the drama finishes.

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment