LATTE&STILETTOS


Product Review: Brilliant Loveheart 3 Step Lipcare System


Brilliant Loveheart 3 Step Lipcare System
This product was actually introduced to me from the ever so lovely Wengie! I wanted to reiterate how amazing it is so here is my product review :)

Click below to read my review!


Before I started everything, this is what my lips look like... after work dry lips, yuck.


This lipcare system comes in three steps:

Step 1 - Lip Mask


The first step is a lip mask. It is a white scrub that you will put on your lips. Leave it on for 1-2 minutes as instructed. It will scrub the dead skin off your lips. I already noticed a tremendous difference after this step.

Step 2 - Lip Gel Patch


The second step is a lip gel mask. This was so fun! I had a hard time having it stuck on my lips for a long time but it was partially my fault because I kept moving my lips around lol, oops. You have to keep this on for 15-20 minutes. I recommend doing this at night time while no one bothers you ;) The box only comes with 5 patches, however the other two products should last you for a while.


Can you say... joker?

Step 3 - Lip Essence
This last step is applying a lip gloss-like product to keep your lips mosturized.


It smells amazing too, love!!

I bought the package from eBay for $39 and I do admit that it is a bit pricey but so worth it! This is a product made in Korea and the quality is awesome so factor in shipping to Canada and all of that, I would say it is worth the price. I would definitely repurchase when I run out of the products.

Let me know your thoughts :)

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment