LATTE&STILETTOS


Music Mondays: "I'll be there the morning that you come out in white, cause I'm on my way"


Photo by chiarashine


A pretty late music monday. I just got home from work and I kept telling myself to post this before I left the house but of course, I forgot. STUPID MEMORY! I'm pretty sure it's not surprising that I'm featuring a Boyce Avenue song. It's one of my favourites. Alejandro said that this song is for the girl he's going to spend the rest of his life with but hasn't met yet. I thought that was the SWEETEST thing ever. I have been obsessed with their original songs. If you're like me and feel weak in the knees for acoustic songs, GO CHECK THEM OUT! They're amazing.



Also if you have twitter, follow me @tracyblogss. I'll follow you back :)

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment