LATTE&STILETTOS


Music Mondays: "Keep on dancing till the world ends"


Photo by chiarashine


I don't care how popular this is or how many times you've heard it on the radio, I love this song. I have listened to Britney since I was 8 years and old. In fact, I had to buy her first album on tape because CDs were more expensive and I could not afford it at the time. I think what I love is the fact that she was a big part of my childhood and is still relevant in the music industry today. I love her! This song is such a feel good song :)

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment