LATTE&STILETTOS


Review: Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm



I've always dealt with chapped lips and tried many different brands but I think I've found THE one. I am in LOVE! Read more for price, where to buy and my overall thoughts!


Price: $4.49 CAD
Where to buy: Well.ca, BurtsBees.ca, Amazon.com, Walmart





I'm not really consistent with water drinking and generally always had problems with my lips since childhood. I'm also one of those rare people who dislike having stuff on their lips. I have never fancied lip products much for that same reason. I don't know, I'm just weird. I decided to buy Burt's Bees lip balm because of the high rating on Well.ca and I just love, love, LOVE it.

Once you apply it onto your lips, it has this tingling sensation/feeling that I love and it stays like that for a good few minutes. I found myself reapplying just for that feeling. My lips have never felt softer! I couldn't believe how quickly it turned my dry lips to soft looking lips. You should definitely check out other Burt's Bees products. I really want to try their tinted lip balms when I get a chance.

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I fell in love with LUSH's Honey lip balm. Also using a mint lip scrub from LUSH with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great for chapped lips!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete