LATTE&STILETTOS


Current Obsession(s)

I want to start a new series. I'll basically post my current obsession whenever I feel like it! I have been slacking on Music Mondays because whenever I remember to post something, it isn't Monday so I introduce to you... Current Obsession! I am in the midst of choosing a drama to watch and review. What should I watch?

My current obsession right now is... 2PM's "Hands Up" I love their album so much. I like that there's a mix of upbeat and ballad-ey songs :)



The first time I had ever seen Taecyeon was on Cinderella's Stepsister and I had no idea he was this hot kpop singerrapper so I naturally am very attached to him but Nichkhun is pretty cute too :)

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment