LATTE&STILETTOS


Happy Chinese New Year!



A selfie is needed for every occasion! including CNY ;)

I just want to wish everyone a wonderful and joyful Chinese New Year - whether or not you celebrate it. I spent it eating a very yummy dinner with my family. I was told to wear a new underwear everyday for this week. Anybody else's mom tell them this? lol oh! and I bathed in leaves yesterday. Oh, CNY rituals...

PS you see my full ombre from the previous post in this, you like? :)

I wanted to make a separate post talking about my current song obsession, but I might as well include it on here. I've been killing the repeat button on Younha's song called 없어 (Nothing) (Feat. 이루펀트 Eluphant). Check it out below!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment