LATTE&STILETTOS


Soundcloud Update - Taylor Swift x "Red" Cover



Please check out my most recent music cover - Taylor Swift's Red. I've been meaning to cover this for a while and just never got around to it. While you're there, you can check out my other songs.

Taylor Swift is a music inspiration to me, she's such a great songwriter and I love her voice. I hope I did her justice! Let me know your thoughts :)

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. He told me to stay calm and let the spell do it’s work, which indeed it did. Not even 3-4 days later, Humphery called me and asked me out for a drink. He apologized to me and sincerely begged me for forgiveness and to give him another chance. I loved this man so much, I could not say no. He now treats me like a princess better than before if I may add www.prophetofgoddess.com made a believer out of me. I wrote to him and apologized for my rudeness and lack of trust and patience. He also explained to me that magic is not like a push-button kind of thing. It sometimes takes longer than anticipated but it always works and he was right. You may also need help in your love life and i recommend him as he is a great spell caster. Contact him via: lordshivaspells@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete