LATTE&STILETTOS


EXO Showtime Episode 2

Annyeonghaseyo :) To recap, I am rewatching EXO's Showtime and reminiscing my favourite moments.

Would love for y'all to watch with me as I go along.

Episode 2, here we come!



To be honest, I'm surprised they would want to walk on the streets. I'd be like hey guys, a walk would be nice but I'd prefer not to be followed around kthx lololol


It's so weird to see Chanyeol so talkative in this show to Roommate where he is described the gentle idol, so well-mannered and quiet-ish hehe

BAEKHYUN IS SO TINY HAHAHAHAHAHA

And honestly, this episode made me love D.O. He's rolling down the windows and enjoying like a child :3

It's so nice seeing the boys enjoying time off the stage with each other. So cute biking together. No screaming fans either!

LOL oh my god, back to the food group, they are all piggggssss ahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha. I'd be freaking out if I were the waitress tbh

Anyway as I was saying D.O. warmed my heart with this episode. He's like talking to himself, shivering alone, getting lost... l m a o








And aw mama Suho being so protective awwwwwwww. But D.O. is not paying attention to him lololololol


LOL D.O. and the ticket buying machine.... DEAD!!!! Then he goes to play a game that .... is out of order LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO takes him like 10 minutes to realize, that's what's killing me. Cue sad music when he finally realizes #deaddeaddead

Xiumin: Do you think you dance better or Suho?
DUN DUN DUN
Chen: Me...
LMFAOOOOOO oh Chenchenn

Awwww Luhan is so cute with the Korean and whispering to his hubby, Xiumin ;)

LOL Suho & Kai... no love for Suho from the doggies.

The food group... DID THEY NOT JUST EAT???!?! How are they eating again? Oh my god

The end! Until next time, Exotics♥



Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment