LATTE&STILETTOS


Drama Review: Fall in Love with Me / 愛上兩個我


Lu Tian Xing (Aaron Yan) is a prodigy in Asia’s advertising field. Rich, famous, and highly successful, he suddenly announces during a press conference that he will be taking a three-month break from the advertising life. With a simple disguise, he transforms himself into “Xiao Lu.” Enter Tao Le Si (Tia Li), a young woman who promised her late brother to protect his advertisement agency and his legacy. Unfortunately, business never picks up and Le Si had to battle with Tian Xing to stop her company from being sold. When Xiao Lu enters her office doors, Le Si initially thinks that he’s Tian Xing, but the two men’s personalities are complete opposites. Le Si finds herself drawn to Xiao Lu’s warm temperament, but will their love last once she discovers the truth of his identity?

Rating: 7/10

To start watching Episode 1, just click on the video below ;)


Spoilers! Do not click unless you have already watched it or do not intend on watching it. Thanks!


I was drawn into this drama because I find the advertising industry interesting and the main actors, Tia Li and Aaron Yan were in it. I had to hold myself back from watching too many episodes because this drama hadn't finished but each episode would keep me wanting more.

Right off the bat, I thought Huan Huan (played by Beatrice Fang) was a super cute girl but dear lord, this girl is a n n o y i n g. She seemed very harmless though, only wanting Lu Tian Xing's attention from time to time. We'll circle back on her later. Butler Fu cracks me uppppppp, so loyal but he seems so happy all the time. He is Lu Tian Xing's sidekick and really glad that he didn't run evil or anything.

Let's go to our main actors, shall we? This is my first drama watching Aaron Yan, only know that he's from Farenheit. I'm pleasantly surprised! He's great on screen and I will most definitely consider watching his other drama "Just You" Now, Tia on the other hand, I kept rooting for her, I really did. I still like her a lot and think she's super gorgeous. However, I think Tia made Tao Le Si too much of a dull/boring person. I mean maybe they wrote her like that but I wish I knew why a person like Lu Tian Xing chased so badly after a loyal, kind but boring person? I wish she showed her passion in advertising a lot more.

At first, this drama was really about Lu Tian Xing trying to keep his own identity and disguise himself as Xiao Lu. It was all about oh, when will Tao Le Si find out and what will her reaction be? But then it turned into this whole Tao Le Si and Lu Tian Xing were meant to be but Huan Huan really likes Lu Tian Xing and little princesses get whatever they want. I almost forgot that Xiao Lu even appeared in the drama. I just felt also that Tao Le Si suddenly decided she liked Lu Tian Xing. Then suddenly Huan Huan turned into this crazy wheelchair girl. There wasn't much "development" between those two phases.

The ending was also disappointing. I didn't quite get Lu Tian Xing's plan? I thought he wanted to get Tian Ji's share and then divorce Huan Huan and just be a bitch back to the Li family, but then Huan Huan suddenly (yes, suddenly) decides to give up Lu Tian Xing, the love she got crippled for to Tao Le Si. I mean Tao Le Si did save her when Lance left her alone, but did you see the way she screamed and hid her pills? This girl had gone mental over Lu Tian Xing.

It just didn't make much sense. And there was no evidence of Lu Tian Xing explaining himself to Tao Le Si, why he decided to suddenly ditch her and marry Huan Huan or what his motives were/what he was planning. The ending, like most drama endings, disappointed me.

I want to know who got Tian Ji's shares and if OZ was now back in Tao Le Si's control. I have questions, drama writers. Give me answers.

And you know the drill, two of my favourite songs from the drama OST. Listen below!! 1/2 is such a joyful song, I love listening to it in my car. That's Not Me is also such a beautiful ballad, sung by Aaron Yan. Check them out below :)

1/2 by Aaron Yan and Korean artist, G.NA


That's Not Me by Aaron Yan

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment