LATTE&STILETTOS


SoundCloud Update - Latest Music Covers


I can't tell if I'm going on full Korean covers mode or what... but check these out and let me know what you think :) For a list of all my covers, please visit my SoundCloud.

Listed from newest to oldest since my last update.

EXO K - Overdose


EXO M - Miracles in December


Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne - Rather Be


John Legend - All Of Me


This has been weirdly my most played and downloaded as of late... *shrugs* lol
MAGIC! - Rude


Justin Bieber - Heartbreaker

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment